I've been tagged! Thanks Sunny because now i have something to blog about :)
6 Weird Things Meme
1. Hellium enhanced voices FREAK me out! My dh bought home a bunch of balloons the other day from work(store promotion) and so like all 33 yr old men, he had to inhale some hellium so he has a funny voice. IT TOTALLY FREAKS ME OUT!!! I hate that its not his voice coming out of his mouth!
2. I hang my clothes according to colour. Although at the moment they aren't as nicely done as i would like, but since half of my clothes are still packed from when we moved in OCTOBER, and we have no wardrobes i've kinda let it slip. But i love all my clothes hanging according to colour and in each colour they must hang from darkest to lightest. But not like shirts and pants mixed together they have to be seperate and in their own colours, kwim?
3. I love winter. I know people think this is weird because i have been told so. But i love the cold. I love wearing layers of clothing, i love seeing my breath in the air. I love watching and waiting to see if it will snow. I love the frost in the mornings. But i also love coming out of the cold and warming myself by a nice warm fire and having s'mores and hot milo. Is there really anything better?
4. I can't get into scrapbooking. Yes, i'm a woman, i'm a mum and i'm a mormon and i can't get into it! I've tried and i have some really cool stuff and sometimes i'll get some good ideas to run with but i just can't get into it like most people. My sister is a really cool scrapbooker and i'm totally jealous.
5. I love ELVIS. Yes, Elvis Presley. You may not know this about me. Its my dirty little secret i keep semi-hidden because of ridicule i have recieved in the past....mainly from my dh ;)
I have all sorts of Elvis stuff, not enough in my opinion. I really want a whole room for Elvis stuff and before i die i want to go to Gracelands.....actually when i die, just bury me next to Elvis and i'll be happy.
6. Whenever we move into a new house i totally have to roll on the carpet in all the rooms. It must be done before any furniture is moved in. I have no idea why, but i just HAVE to do that. My dh thinks its totally weird. But i think its fun :)
If you read this - You've been tagged!