Saturday, July 29, 2006

I'm feeling cranky today. So its time for another list:

I'm thankful for......

*Rain! We need it desperately and it has rained off and on all week.

*My 'new' couch. We bought a 3 seater and 2 recliners off my sister and bil and it is fab-u-lous.

*Sleeping toddlers. Ethan slept through last night til 8.30am (although he didn't go to sleep until like 11pm) and the night before he slept through til 5am before coming to our bed then going back to sleep until mid morning. Oh and he's finally gone off to sleep now for his day time nap....he seems to be resisting those but i still need them!!!

*Ice cream and cheesecake to eat when i feel cranky

*Warmer weather. I generally love cold weather but this year i'm just not feeling the love. I'm so ready for it to be spring.

*Tax time!!! and the chance to pay off our debt and buy some maternity clothes! YAY!!!!

*My sister for giving Ethan a bag of hand-me-down winter clothes from her 2 boys. She just saved me heaps of money!

*My Dh for calling me from work just to say hi (even though i was cranky at him for calling at naptime)

*The Library - if i didn't have books to read i think i would be going mad. It saves my sanity, seriously.

7 comments:

Millie said...

It's so funny to hear you talking about how cold it is, after we just endured a heat wave here and it's 75° F in my home right now. :)

Love them hand-me-downs! I just sorted through some for Roz today!

emlouisa said...

Yay! Hey, enjoy the rain! I would love to feel some nice cool rain about now!

Rachau said...

Whats Rain?LOL
We would love to see rain also! The GC has had a fair bit of the stuff!It never made it our your way!LOL
I say bring on the hot weather!

Deannna - Younique Presenter said...

I love hand me downs, and new furniture and cheescake and....

~V~ said...

Hand me downs rock! And they always came to me right when I was wondering how I was going to afford new clothes for the kids.

Nicole said...

Did you just say "maternity clothes, yay!" ? lol.

Anonymous said...

That's a great story. Waiting for more. California liposuction micro southern 1765 detector radar whistler colored computer case Lower back pain relief female 2001 honda civic p0420 Lo scaldavivande cooking school Lowrider mazda b2200 Spyware adware free online scan 2001 jeep wrangler shifting problems Google pop cup blocker Web security in client server systems Acuvue discounts hidden+radar+detector samochody minivan