Saturday, February 04, 2006

I'm tagged. Thanks Misty!

Remove the blog in the top spot from the following list and bump everyone up one place. Then add your blog to the bottom slot, like so.

1) ScienceWoman
2) Professor Me
3) Musical Mom
4) My Inner Aria
5) fountainescapades
Next select five people to tag:

1) Becky
2) Sunny
3) Rachelle
4) Onica
5) Linsey

What were you doing 10 years ago? I had to come back and edit this part. What i was actually doing 10 years ago was....i had finished high school in Nov 1995 and i was bludging, i was unemployed and i never got into the TAFE course i wanted to do. So i went on the dole. Nice ey?

What were you doing 1 year ago? I had just started treatment for PPD which i had been suffering from for 11 mths. We were also trying to build my parents house so that my Dad had something nice to come home to when he got out of hospital. He had cancer and died in March, he never came home.

Five snacks you enjoy:
1. Chocolate
2. Fruit and nut mix
3. Corn chips and salsa
4. Jatz and dip
5. Ice Cream

Five songs to which you know all the lyrics:
1. Twinkle Twinkle little star
2. Incy Wincy Spider
3. Poisen by Alice Cooper ;)
4. The songs off Ethans Thomas dvd
5. A few random other songs.....its hard to just pick 5!

Five things you would do if you were a millionaire:

1. Buy a house.
2. Get my citizenship.
3. Donate an air conditioning unit for the Maternity Ward of my local hospital
4. Get our car repainted
5. Get my hair done

Five bad habits:

1. Biting my nails
2. Making my dh feel guilty
3. Negativity
4. Junk food
5. Staying up too late

Five things you like doing:

1. Reading
2. Painting
3. Making things that make my home homley
4. Spending time with my little family
5. Taking long drives

Five things you would never wear again:

1. Track pants with straps that go under your feet
2. A tank top in public
3. Shoes that make my feet ache
4. Calottes (not sure of that spelling)
5. a nappy ;)

Five favorite toys:

1. my mobile phone
2. my air conditioner
3. my computer
4. my scrapbooking software
5. my son

4 comments:

Linsey Farley Jameson said...

Man,I hate it when I am bludging...





What is that anyway?

Rachelle said...

I want to know what bludging is too. You strange Aussies and your slang. ;)

S said...

Add me to the list of those who want to know what bludging is...

Andrea said...

bludging means doing nothing :)