Thursday, August 06, 2009

I feel restless. Life is pretty good at the moment i guess but i still feel like there should be more. There should be more to life then housework and cleaning up after kids. More to life then the mundane routine. I read, i knit, i crochet, i sew, i talk to friends but it doesn't seem enough. I don't know why. I have a husband and 3 gorgeous boys. We spend time together and have fun. But it feels like something is missing. What? I don't know. I asked Graham this morning when we are going to Canberra. I need something to look forward to.

Another thing thats getting me down - my MOF board. Why does the actions of one person have to affect the whole group? It makes me so sad. I feel like my friends are slowly disconnecting themselves and it makes me want to do the same. It makes me want to leave. But can i leave my friends who have been there for me for 5 years? If i leave the board will anyone keep in touch with me? Am I a REAL friend? Can i really be friends with people i've never met? But at the same time i need friends. I need people i can talk to about anything and everything. I need the sisterhood that comes with that. I love my 'girls'. Sometimes they are the only thing that makes me do my housework.

6 comments:

Misty said...

Me! I will!

Kendra said...

I will totally be your friend! I love you! I'm sorry I've been so busy...I'll make time soon to chat. I just always feel like I'm imposing on you.

Emma said...

So when are you coming to Canberra? :) I hope you find what you need soon.

If you want to, or have time, you should join our photography group:
http://photos-unearthed.blogspot.com/

Andrea said...

Emma, we are coming next year!!!! Don't know exactly when...maybe in the winter. I'll have to book you to do some family pics for me. If your available ;)

Emma said...

Cool! Yeah, i'd love to :)

ditndetes said...

I'm your friend! And you better not leave the board!! I'd miss you a ton.