Saturday, January 05, 2008

A Happy New Year

Last year was the year from hell. I never thought it would end but it did and i'm glad. We had a great Christmas and a very uneventful New Years. We have a few exciting events planned for this year -

1. Ethans' birthday is next month. He's 4. How did my baby get to be 4??? He's growing up waaaay too fast, he's already acting like a teenager, how am i going to cope when he actually becomes one?!
2. Our 5th wedding anniversary in April - 5 whole years. wow.
3. Our trip to the US in September!!! I'm HUGELY excited about this. HUGELY!!
4. My 30th Birthday in October. Yes, i'm quietly freaking out at the thought of turning 30 but then again so is dh since he won't be married to a young chicky babe anymore. lol I am hoping to have a big party. You are all invited of course ;)

Oh and sometime in the next year i hope to have another baby. I don't know when. I'm not in a hurry really but yeah, sometime soon before i get too old and wrinkly would be nice.

1 comment:

AimeeTheSuperMom said...

I wanna' come to your party!!!!