I'm sure noone reads my blog anymore and thats fine, i guess. It was always nice to see comments and people stopping by in the early days when i used to blog regularly and i had something to say. I guess there is a season for everything and i think i maybe ready to come back from the dead, so to speak.
Alot has happened since June when i blogged last time. I guess i will just go over the main points of interest....
1. My baby is walking. Nicholas turns 1 later this month and i can't believe it. He's the most gorgeous thing ever, though he gets sick alot. So different from Ethan. They are like night and day.
2. I finally got a wedding ring. It's about time my dh made an honest woman out of me ;)
3. I got 3rd in a photographic competition. For this photo -
I was pretty darn excited i can tell you. I won a $100 store credit, which i bought photo frames with.
4. My garden is growing. I have lettuce, carrots, peas, onions, brussel sprouts, capsicum and a pumpkin growing. I'm so pleased with my efforts and i'm looking forward to harvesting!! oh well, i grew radishes and harvested them but they didn't grow very big. We don't have a lot of water so i think thats the reason.
5. My dh got a promotion. YAY!!!
6. Ethan is completely toilet trained including nights. BIG relief i can tell you(pardon the pun ;)). I am loving not having to buy 2 lots of nappies.
7. It's springtime!!! I love spring. All the flowers are out and the air just smells wonderful. But it's getting hot. Which i don't really like that much.
8. I got my drivers license. Yep, finally at the grand old age of 28 years 11 months. It took me 3 flippin' times to get it though. And i'm not sure how many weird looks i got when i said i wanted to try for my LEARNERS...at least 6 i think. So i'm old, get used to it! I can't drive by myself yet....i have to drive supervised for a year. So dh has a whole year to teach me. Maybe he should take out the life insurance i've been bugging him about.
9. I'm clucky. I don't mind admitting it. Everytime i see a newborn baby i whine to dh that 'i want another baaaabyyyyyyyyy' and then pout. Oh well, next year maybe when i've had a full night sleep and can't remember what morning sickness is like.
10. I've lost heaps of weight this year. Ok so not HEAPS heaps but like 8kg heaps. Still at least 5 or 6 or 7 to go. When i finally do it i'll post my before and after pics so the whole world can see what a huge fatty i was and what a hot babe i am at the end. ;) ahhhh yeah, right. lol
I'll be back to blog more often. When something exciting happens. :)